Trending Downloads and Lyrics

LMFAO - Sexy And I Know It, Adele - Someone Like You, Alexandra Stan - Mr. Saxobeat, Adele - Set Fire To The Rain Nicki Minaj - Starships, Maroon 5, Christina Aguilera - Moves Like Jagger, Maroon 5 feat. Wiz Khalifa - Payphone, Coldplay - Paradise, Rihanna - You Da One, Lady Gaga - You And I, Flo Rida - Good Feeling, Taio Cruz - Trouble Maker, Alexandra Burke ft. Erick Morillo - Elephant, Nicki Minaj - Super Bass, B.o.B ft. Lil Wayne - Strange Clouds, Rihanna - Man Down, Lady Gaga - Born This Way, Florence + The Machine - Shake It Out, Lady Gaga - Judas, Bruno Mars - It Will Rain, Jennifer Lopez - Papi, Foster The People - Pumped Up Kicks, Nicole Scherzinger - Wet, Lil Wayne ft. Drake - She Will, DJ Khaled, Wayne, Rihanna - Cheers (Drink To That), Drake, Rick Ross - I'm On One, Nicki Minaj ft. Rihanna - Fly, Enrique Iglesias ft. Usher - Dirty Dancer, Martin Solveig - Hello, Britney Spears - I Wanna Go, Pixie Lott - All About Tonight, David Guetta ft. Kid Cudi - Memories, LMFAO - Party Rock Anthem, Pitbull & Ne-Yo ft. Afrojack - Give Me Everything, Jennifer Lopez ft. Pitbull - On The Floor, Black Eyed Peas - Just Can't Get Enough, Katy Perry ft. Kayne West - E.T., Chris Brown ft. Lil Wayne, Busta Rhymes - Look At Me Now, Sak Noel - Loca People, Swedish House Mafia - Save The World Tonight, Nicki Minaj ft. Drake - Moment 4 Life, Rihanna - S&M, Kayne West ft. Rihanna - All of the Lights, Lil Kim - Black Friday, Christina Perry - Jar Of Hearts Jeremih ft. 50 Cent - Down On Me, Avril Lavigne - What The Hell, Wiz Khalifa - Black and Yellow, Rihanna ft. Drake - Whats My Name, Bruno Mars - Grenade, T.I. ft. Eminem - All She Wrote, Lil Wayne ft. Drake - Right Above It, Kanye West ft. Jay-Z - Monster, Waka Flocka - No Hands, Trey Songz ft. Nicki Minaj - Bottums Up, Taylor Swift - Back to December, Far East Movement - Like A G6, Rihanna - Only Girl, Edward Maya - Stereo Love, Drake ft. Jay-Z - Light Up, Drake - Up All Night, Juelz Santana ft. Chris Brown - Back To The Crib, B.o.B ft. Eminem - Airplanes, Drake - Find Your Love, Swedish House Mafia - Miami to Ibiza, Kevin Rudolf - I Made It, Drake - Over, Travie McCoy - Billionaire, Katy Perry ft. Snoop Dogg - California Girls, Trey Songz - Already Taken, Taio Cruz - Dynamite, Winter Music Conference (WMC 2012) Live Sets

Kesha - Tick Tock

Wake up in the morning feeling like P Diddy
(Hey, what up girl?)
Grab my glasses, I'm out the door
I'm gonna hit this city (Lets go)
Before I leave, brush my teeth with a bottle of Jack
Cause when I leave for the night, I ain't coming back
I'm talking - pedicure on our toes, toes
Trying on all our clothes, clothes
Boys blowing up our phones, phones
Drop-topping, playing our favorite cd's
Pulling up to the parties
Trying to get a little bit tipsy

Don't stop, make it pop
DJ, blow my speakers up
Tonight, Imma fight
Till we see the sunlight
Tick tock, on the clock
But the party don't stop,no
Woah-oh oh oh
Woah-oh oh oh (x2)

Ain't got a care in world, but got plenty of beer
Ain't got no money in my pocket, but I'm already here
And now the dudes are lining up cause they hear we got swagger
But we kick em to the curb unless they look like Mick Jagger
I'm talking about - everybody getting crunk, crunk
Boys trying to touch my junk, junk
Gonna smack him if he getting too drunk, drunk
Now, now - we goin till they kick us out, out
Or the police shut us down, down
Police shut us down, down
Po-po shut us -

Don't stop, make it pop
DJ, blow my speakers up
Tonight, Imma fight
Till we see the sunlight
Tick tock, on the clock
But the party don't stop,no
Woah-oh oh oh
Woah-oh oh oh (x2)

DJ, you build me up
You break me down
My heart, it pounds
Yeah, you got me
With my hands up
You got me now
You got that sound
Yeah, you got me

DJ, you build me up
You break me down
My heart, it pounds
Yeah, you got me
With my hands up
Put your hands up
Put your hands up
Now, the party don't start until I walk in

Don't stop, make it pop
DJ, blow my speakers up
Tonight, Imma fight
Till we see the sunlight
Tick tock, on the clock
But the party don't stop,no
Woah-oh oh oh
Woah-oh oh oh (x2)




© 2012, Greenraddith •Privacy Policy - Templated By Webtalk

All lyrics provided are property and copyright of their actual owners. This collection is intended to be used for educational purposes only.

[Link] TOEFL - HUMOR - LIRIK INDO - KUNCI GITAR - MEDIATV - LIRIK BARAT - TVONLINE - LINTAS BERITA - SOFTWARE - NETMEDIA - BBM - RESEP - SOFTWARE GRATIS - TVINDO - FREEWARE - GADGETS - GAMES PC - ADSENSE - TRANSLATOR -HOTEL INDO - IKLAN GRATIS